One of the most popular journeys of Phoebus is to the island of Delos, the birthplace of the god Apollo. The distances between Myconos and the other neighboring cycladic islands are very short. If you love being on board of an old sailing ship and having at the same time the luxury of a unique vessel, then you can travel to one or more islands, using Phoebus for your transport and being accommodated in special hotels.
- Embarkation at 10:30am from the main port.
- Arrival to Delos at approximately 11:00am.
- Touring to the archeological site with / without a guide.
- Departure from Delos at 13:30pm.
- Anchoring off a deserted beach at Rhenia (a small isle off Myconos). Free time for swimming, sunbathing and lunch.
- Return to Myconos at approximately 17:30pm.